At Granny Flat Solutions we understand that all Australians are individuals with individual needs, budgets, properties & lifestyles.
Since every property and owner is different we can offer a customised design service for customers looking for something special, where the Granny Flat is designed and built to suit your specific brief.
The conversion of garages into illegal Granny Flats is now a thing of the past since they have become permissible across NSW. Not only are they being used for Granny’s, our buildings are now being recognised as real homes with all the comforts and mod-cons you would expect in your own home.
A member of our Design & Approval team will meet with you on site and review your requirements.
Some questions you might like to consider before meeting with our Design Consultants:
- Do you have a preferred design in mind?
- How large do you require your Granny Flat to be?
- How many bedrooms?
- What kind of material would you like for the outside of the Granny Flat?
- What would you like the foundations to be?
- What kind of material would you like for the roof?
- How many bathrooms?
- Would you prefer a front door or a sliding door as your entrance door?
- What type of windows / doors would you like?
- What would you like the windows made from?
- Do you require additional parking
See some of our custom designs in their finished form here
Learn more about granny flat designs & examples on the blog here