Granny Flat Solutions is proud to be part of the 2015 Camp Quality EsCarpade. Our car is currently being spray painted and getting ready for fit out. We will be posting photos of our journey as often as possible.
We have exceeded our goal of $10,000 of fund raising – help us help Camp Quality more! For more information or to sponsor us, please visit https://escarpade.everydayhero.com/au/grannyflatsolutions.
|Mr Scott Cuzner||Wyzeenbeek Family||Ms Sonya Hakim
7th July 2015
Today we hit and exceeded our sponsorship goal of $10,000. We are so proud of the people and companies that have sponsored us to achieve this effort. We are not stopping here though! Please give generously to this cause. Three months to go!!!
1st July 2015
Granny Flat Solutions is entering a car in the 2015 Camp Quality esCarpade. Camp Quality do fantastic work in supporting children from 0-13 years of age and their families to through their cancer treatments wherever they are in Australia.
If you don’t know what the esCarpade is, its a fund raising event where teams across Australia come together and drive through outback NSW and Queensland travelling approximately 300-350km per day. The route starts in Narrabri goes through Longreach, Roma, and ends up in Goondawindi. Its a great social event with community activities all throughout the 7 day journey.
(Map from esCarpade website)
The esCarpade is not just about the fundraising, its also promoting Camp Quality’s Primary School Education Program which helps children to understand cancer in a supportive way. Camp Quality estimates that:
- $1 million dollars means over 1,100 children get to experience one of Camp Quality’s resilience building, optimistically awesome famous camps.
- $1 million dollars means that Camp Quality can support up to 250 newly diagnosed families for an entire year.
- $1 million dollars means that Camp Quality can provide over 180 family fun days, giving our families time together to have an essential break from hospital stresses and intensity. Designed to encourage strength, confidence and independence.
Granny Flat Solutions are well on their way to supporting the event with our modest goal of $10,000. We hope to exceed this goal and are well on the way to achieving it. Our car has been spray painted ready for action. If you would like to sponsor us, please visit https://escarpade.everydayhero.com/au/grannyflatsolutions to make your donation. The money goes directly to Camp Quality.
- Camp Quality Escarpade Office Site
- Camp Quality
- Sponsorship Website
- Granny Flat Solutions esCarpade Home Page
27th May 2015
Today we started the Sponsorship campaign for our participation in the esCarpade to our suppliers and contractors. You don’t have to be associated with Granny Flat Solutions to make a donation! All monies go directly to Camp Quality.
7th May 2015