Granny Flat Solutions is entering a car in the 2015 Camp Quality esCarpade. Camp Quality do fantastic work in supporting children from 0-13 years of age and their families to through their cancer treatments wherever they are in Australia.
If you don’t know what the esCarpade is, its a fund raising event where teams across Australia come together and drive through outback NSW and Queensland travelling approximately 300-350km per day. The route starts in Narrabri goes through Longreach, Roma, and ends up in Goondawindi. Its a great social event with community activities all throughout the 7 day journey.
(Map from esCarpade website)
The esCarpade is not just about the fundraising, its also promoting Camp Quality’s Primary School Education Program which helps children to understand cancer in a supportive way. Camp Quality estimates that:
- $1 million dollars means over 1,100 children get to experience one of Camp Quality’s resilience building, optimistically awesome famous camps.
- $1 million dollars means that Camp Quality can support up to 250 newly diagnosed families for an entire year.
- $1 million dollars means that Camp Quality can provide over 180 family fun days, giving our families time together to have an essential break from hospital stresses and intensity. Designed to encourage strength, confidence and independence.
Granny Flat Solutions are well on their way to supporting the event with our modest goal of $10,000. We hope to exceed this goal and are well on the way to achieving it. Our car has been spray painted ready for action. If you would like to sponsor us, please visit https://escarpade.everydayhero.com/au/grannyflatsolutions to make your donation. The money goes directly to Camp Quality.
Our current sponsors include:
|Mr Scott Cuzner||Wyzeenbeek Family||Ms Sonya Hakim
- Camp Quality Escarpade Official Site
- Camp Quality
- Sponsorship Website
- Granny Flat Solutions esCarpade Home Page